PRE-INSTITUTES: WEDNESDAY June 27 - THURSDAY June 28, 2018
INSTITUTE: THURSDAY June 28 – SATURDAY June 30, 2018
Use this form to submit a proposal for a regular Institute session.
Proposals due by January 15.
The Program Committee invites submissions related to any aspect of Classical scholarship or pedagogy. The following themes are of special interest this year.
- Oral story-telling across cultures
- Nature Writing among the Greeks and Romans
- Ethnicity and Race and the Clash of cultures in antiquity
- Work/Life Balance
- Growing a Latin Program
- The Inclusive Classroom
- Latin in Non-Traditional Classrooms and Settings
- New Research in Classics and Archaeology
- Teaching with Virtual Reality
- Preparing Students to read Authentic Texts
Pre-Institute Excursion Preliminary information
To help you with planning, here is the information on the Pre-Institute Excursions.
Full-day excursion to Glacier National Park
Half-day excursion to Flathead Lake
Share this promotional brochure!