- Serving the needs of Latin, Greek and Classics teachers in the US and around the world
- Matching potential teachers with available jobs
- Publishing the Classical Outlook which features scholarly and pedagogical topics
- Offering scholarships to teachers at all levels to grow professionally
- Making valuable teaching materials available to the profession, with a discount for members
- Hosting a summer Institute where teachers can learn and network
- Supporting NCLG in its work to leverage policy matters
- Sponsoring student organizations including the National Junior Classical League and the National Senior Classical League
- Sponsoring the Excellence Through Classics organization
- Sponsoring student exams, including The National Latin Exam, National Greek Exam, National Mythology Exam, Exploratory Latin Exam, and the NJCL Online exams
- Coordinating with other National organizations such as SCS and ACTFL, as well as international groups and regional, state and local Classical organizations
Do these sound like worthy activities which help you as a teacher of Classics? This is only a partial list of what the American Classical League does every day to promote the study and teaching of Classical Languages. Your donations to ACL help us achieve these goals.
ACL is a non-profit educational 501(c)(3) organization, so your donations may be tax-deductible.
You may donate using a credit card with the Paypal link below. You do not have to have a Paypal account to use this. Paypal is our credit card processor, so when you get to the Paypal page, there will be an option that lets you proceed without an account.
You may also mail a check to the ACL Office.
If you or your spouse have an employer with matching contributions, make sure to take advantage of that option and increase your gift.