Read about the benefits of an ACL membership. Find out about scholarships for ACL membership.
Pay for your ACL Membership - You will be redirected to a login page and your profile. On your profile page, click on Membership Status to view your current expiration date. After review you can click on "Return to Profile Page." On the profile page, click on "Pay for ACL Membership" to pay for the 2021-2022 membership year.
Questions? Contact Elizabeth Merritt, Member Engagement Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACL MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
Membership in the American Classical League is valid from September 1 to August 31.
REGULAR MEMBER: $77.00
· Includes all member benefits
JOINT REGULAR MEMBERSHIP: $115.00
· Two members living at the same residential address.
· Only one copy of The Classical Outlook is sent if this member category is selected. All other member benefits apply to both members.
STUDENT MEMBERSHIP: $25.00
· Full-time graduate or undergraduate students. If a member is employed at a school and is also a student in a class, the regular membership rate applies.
· All member benefits apply.
NEW TEACHER: $30.00
· A member who is in the first three years of teaching at any level.
· This rate is available for each of those first three years.
· All member benefits apply
FRIEND OF ACL: $35.00
· This category replaces the RETIRED membership category.
· This is open to all who are not engaged in teaching Classics, such as retired teachers, parents of Classics students, members of the general public who are fans of Classics, etc.
All member benefits EXCEPT:
- Print copy of The Classical Outlook. JSTOR access to back issues of CO is available. Members who wish a printed copy of CO should select Regular membership.
- Friends of ACL may not sponsor an NJCL Chapter.
LIFE MEMBERS: $1375.00
All member benefits apply.
JOINT LIFE MEMBERSHIP: $2062.00
· two members living at the same residential address.
· Only one print copy of The Classical Outlook is sent if this member category is selected.
Changes to the circulation of The Classical Outlook:
The Classical Outlook will now be available electronically or in print. Members will select which version they wish to receive on the membership form.
Members outside the United States will automaticallly receive the electronic version; therefore, no supplemental fee will be charged. Members outside the United States who wish to receive a print version should contact Elizabeth Merritt, Member Engagement Specialist. An invoice for the supplemental fee of $7.00 for members in Canada and $15 for members outside the United States and Canada will be issued.